MORE FROM THE EDINBURGH FRINGE
Added on: 27th Aug 2014
HERE’S A SELECTION OF JOKES AND ONE-LINERS TOLD
AT THE EDINBURGH FRINGE THIS YEAR
NOMINATED BY COMEDIANS.
I AM NOT SAYING THAT THEY ARE ALL FUNNY.
11. My mom called my bullies my friends,
which is like the police calling the rapist your f*** buddy.
12. My girlfriend got really angry because I used one
of her posh wine glasses to trap a spider.
My argument was ... he's a guest!
Paul F Taylor.
13. Recently I was accused of being homophobic.
I'm definitely not. Most of the men I've slept with have been gay.
14. Sadness is just happiness that has passed.
Shirley & Shirley.
15. I always thought Trojan was a bad name for a condom
brand because of course the Trojans were a people whose
lives were ruined when a vessel containing little warriors
unexpectedly exploded inside their city walls.
16. Most of my life is spent avoiding conflict.
I hardly ever visit Syria.
17. How can the Catholic Church be against gay marriage
when there are colours in the Sistine Chapel that
straight people can't even see?
18. If I went on Desert Island Discs I’d choose the Desert Island
Discs theme tune eight times. Just so listeners would think:
‘What’s wrong with my radio?’
19. I bought myself some glasses.
My observational comedy improved.
20. The only legitimate reason for smoking an electronic
cigarette is if you are a robot that has just had sex
with another robot.