Added on: 10th Jun 2013
Proof of what can happen if a wife drags her husband along to go
Dear Mrs. Murry,
Our store is considering banning your family from ever shopping with
us, unless your husband stops his antics. Below is a list of offences
over the past few months all verified by our surveillance cameras.
15 Things Mr. Wayne Murry has done while his spouse is shopping:
1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's
carts when they weren't looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute
3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to tampons
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official tone,
"Code 3" in housewares..... and watched what happened.
5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and asked to put a bag of M&M's
6. September 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. September 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the
shoppers he'd invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding
8. September 23: When a clerk asks if they can help him, he begins to
cry and asks, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. October 4: Looked right into the security camera; used it as a
mirror, picked his nose, and ate it.
10. November 10: While handling guns in the hunting department asked
the clerk if he knows where the antidepressants are.
11. December 3: Darted around the store suspiciously, loudly humming
the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. December 6: In the auto department, practised his "Madonna look"
using different size funnels.
13. December 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
yelled "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. December 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker he
assumes the foetal position and screams "NO! NO! It's those voices
And; last, but not least!
15. December 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited a
while; then yelled, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"